Training Series - Part 2
The LARSA 4D Foundational Training Series is a four-part series designed to introduce new users to LARSA 4D.
In the second part of this tutorial, we create various section types using the LARSA 4D Section Composer Tool and import them into LARSA 4D.
During the second part of this tutorial, we use LARSA 4D’s Bridge Path Coordinate Systems to create bridge models with complex geometry by defining a bridge path coordinate system.
- Date:July 2022
- Duration:14 minutes 20 seconds
- Contents:Section Definition | 00 min 57 sec
- Composite Sections | 06 min 20 sec
- Nonprismatic Variation | 08 min 00 sec
- Coordinate Systems | 10 min 33 sec