LARSA 4D Steel Bridge Module
The LARSA 4D Steel Bridge Module is an intuitive tool for quickly generating refined 3D FEA models of I, Box, and Tub steel girder bridges compliant for AASHTO Bridge Design Specifications.
Trusted by leading bridge design firms and state DOTs, the Module provides a comprehensive solution for parametric design and rating of straight and curved steel girder bridges with complex alignments. As a standard feature available to all users of LARSA 4D, the Steel Bridge Module is actively maintained and enhanced to stay at the forefront of the bridge engineering industry.
- Date:September 2021
- Duration:09 minutes 52 seconds
- Content:Tasks | 00 min 26 sec
- Generate a New Model | 00 min 50 sec
- Bridge Loading | 03 min 30 sec
- Code Check | 05 min 10 sec
- Lode Rating | 07 min 40 sec