LARSA 4D provides the ability to perform multiple dynamic analyses such as eigenvalue, response spectra, linear and nonlinear time-history, or pushover at any stage within the same run of stage construction analysis, including with or without time-dependent effects.
This video introduces LARSA 4D’s staged construction analysis integrating geometric nonlinearity, seismic analysis, and other advanced considerations.
- Date:February 2022
- Duration:11 minutes 43 seconds
- Contents:LARSA 4D Staged Construction Analysis
- Setting Up the Analysis | 02 min 22 sec
- Construction Stages | 03 min 31 sec
- DOF Constraints | 05 min 25 sec
- Construct/Deconstruct | 05 min 59 sec
- Cast Concrete | 06 min 45 sec
- Tendon Activities | 07 min 07 sec
- Construction Activities | 06 min 45 sec
- Analysis Scenarios | 09 min 00 sec
- Segmental Construction | 09 min 50s sec
- Hoist Activities | 10 min 59 sec